Sunday, June 24, 2012

Diablo III Series: Monk

Greetings from the Dark Side~

I am free! I just finished my last term paper (16 pages long, ugh) and I just went to Warped Tour yesterday (which was amazing, by the way), so I am finally free to blog. Since I am getting back to playing Diablo III I wanted to celebrate by doing a Diablo III inspired look. I decided to do a simple and wearable look, so the Monk class seemed to be the best choice. I don't have a monk character, but one of my friends does. The monk is a peaceful, patient and good person who aids those in need. A neutral yet fierce look seems quite suitable :)

 The colors I used were gold and brown (he wears very neutral colors). I used some white for his purity as well as a reddish lip color to represent the red dots on his forehead.
Not my image.




Products Used
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Bold Gold' (lid)
-Wet n Wild 'Vanity' Palette (matte dark brown on the crease and lower lash line)
-Sugarpill 'Tako' pressed eyeshadow (white on the lower lash line)
-Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara
-ES A500 lashes
-Reviva Labs Primer
-Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
-Tokidoki 'Skeletrina' Lip Stain Balm

Monk Look



 Really, this is a simple look. If you skip the lashes, you only need three colors. You can even skip the white eyeshadow and you are only left with a gold and a dark brown eyeshadow!
 I think this is wearable for anyone. Definitely give it a try :D 

Thank you for reading ♥

16 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous look! Also my favourite class to play with!

    Sharleena xx
    markedbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours really do remind me of the Monk class! :D And I like the new way you're taking your makeup pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I haven't played with a Monk but I tried my best. Glad to see you like it. <3

      Delete
  3. I really love this look Nancy since I'm a sucker for gold and bronze e/s :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am a sucker for gold eyeshadows myself!

      Delete
  4. haha i love your inspiration. gorgeous makeup look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad that you get a moment to breathe now! how gorgeous are your eyes??? love em

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are soooo gorgeous and have such mad skillz! I love your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you dear! You should be glad you caught me on one of my better hair days xD

      Delete
  7. Oooooh I love this! I'm a sucker for neutrals. Might've one of my favorites you've done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^