Monday, July 15, 2013

FOTD: YOLO! (Ft. Victorian Disco Cosmetics)

Hi hi Dark Siders!

I have another look today using the colors from the Victorian Disco Cosmetics Interwebz collection~ This time I used the shade #yolo as the main color for this look. #yolo is a stunning green, wouldn't you agree? It is ironic because I hate, no detest, the YOLO meme. I think this might be because the county I live in is actually called Yolo County. So as you can imagine, when people use the YOLO saying in my county it gets pretty old. But this color is stunning so I will get past my hate for that saying xD




                                                                       Products Used                                                                   
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics '#yolo' eyeshadow (lid)
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Lollerskatez?' eyeshadow (crease and inner corner)
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Don't Feed Me' eyeshadow (outer V and lower lash line)
-Urban Decay 'Perversion' 24/7 pencil eyeliner
-Revlon Lash Potion mascara
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-Australis 'Limited Edition 1' Lipstick

Would you rock this green look? You really should ;) It is smokey and sparkly!!



*Some products shown were samples sent to me for free.

6 comments:

  1. This look really suits you. I love VDC, I don't own any of these shades, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that you can always apply eye shadow in very nice and elegant way ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. that green is so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As much as I hate yolo as a thing, that is such a lovely colour. Really pretty look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^