Monday, March 31, 2014

Victorian Disco Cosmetics March Subscription

After some delays from the post office, I finally got my monthly subscription from Victorian Disco Cosmetics! I wanted to quickly show everyone what came in this sub! Everything came really cutely packaged. There are two full size eyeshadows, one sample eyeshadow, one sample blush, and one sample lip gloss. I particularly love the blush and the lip gloss!



Winter Storm Zues' Beard / Lucky Charm / Snivellus / The Dream / Bleeding Crown




What do you think? Is there any particular shades that you like?



6 comments:

  1. Gah! I regret not getting this now! Maybe next month. Lucky Charm is calling to me.
    Imogen's Typewriter. <3 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks awesome! Bleeding Crown is GORGEOUS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a subscription that I need. I gave up on ipsy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all such beautiful colours! I love The Dream highlighter, I have a pot somewhere :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow these look so pigmented! Can't wait to see what looks you come up with! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^