Saturday, July 22, 2017

What I've Been Up To


Hey everyone!

Before I get into posting some makeup related posts, I thought I would just talk about what I have been up to during the time I've been gone ^_^ Nothing too exciting, but there has been quite a few changes over the months/years.

1. I've gotten more into cosplaying and photography!
I cosplay pretty regularly and create more costumes than I used to! I also have been fond of doing more photoshoots of my costumes. The costume below is Tharja from the game Fire Emblem: Awakening~ I made the entire costume myself  💜


2. I've gotten in better health (lost weight, eaten better, etc).
I used to be super self-concious about taking pictures in cosplay because I felt like I was a little overweight. But over the past two years, I have shed about 15-20 pounds mostly from small changes in my diet (I can make a detailed post if you would like!). You will be able to tell a huge difference from the photo I am about to post below which was taken in January 2014 versus the photo above which was taken in May 2017:

3. I grew out my hair! And dyed it again~
My hair is the longest it has been in years!!! I also did a red ombre on it a while back 💓

4. My skin has improved drastically! 
If you have read my blog somewhat, you might know that my skin (acne, clogged pores, scars, etc.) has always been a big issue for me 😐 My in the past year, it has improved a lot! I definitely want to do an updated skin care routine for you guys!


These are some of the biggest changes for myself (other than things in my personal life). I know I want to talk about these in more detail, so if you are interested in seeing something in particular, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^