Sunday, June 23, 2013

FOTD: Sick of Swimming (Ft. Sephora Ariel Palette)

Greetings from the Dark Side!
The third row of the Sephora Ariel palette offers a great mix of colorful shades. I wanted to create something brighter and less reminiscent of the ocean/mermaids. I personally just love the green shades in this palette! It is different, but I hope you like it!
 

                                                                       Products Used                                                                   
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Sephora Storylook Palette Volume 3 (atlantica, fins, sick of swimming, ursula, and sha la la)









-YSL Faux Cils mascara
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream (foundation)
-Illamasqua 'Magnetism' Lipstick


                                                                         Final Look                                                                      
-atlantica: center of lid
-fins: outer and inner part of the lid
-sick of swimming: crease
-ursula: lash line
-sha la la: lower lash line, below ursula






7 comments:

  1. So cute, that green is gorgeous! :D

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,I love fins it' such a stunning colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I love green on brown eyes. And I want this palette so bad I can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice..emerald is the Spring/Summer 2013 Trend

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous! I adore that shade of green.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^