Sunday, July 10, 2011

Harry Potter Series: Slytherin

Although the Slytherin house was never my favorite, I do really like Snape and Bellatrix, who were both in Slytherin. I also like their house colors: green and silver. When thinking of a slytherin inspired look, I thought evil, malicious, and bold!

*Excuse the hair that is sticking out of my eyebrow. It really bothers me... but oh well. I also noticed I have this little fiber on my eyelashes that I did not notice until I was posting these pictures. Ughh...

Products Used:
~ELF Eyelid Primer
~Silver shadow from the Tarania Tarantino StarChild Odyssey Palette
~4 colors ff Coastal Scents 88 palette
The colors I used: a beige color, two greens, and a blac

~L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
~Maybelline 'The Falsies' mascara
~KKCenterhk Lashes 
from the ES A500 lashes




How to Achieve this Look:
1.Apply the silver color on the lids, blending it up onto the crease. The silver is one of the colors of Slytherin.
2.Apply a green color on the crease, just above the silver shade. (I mixed two different greens from the CS palette) The green is the second color of the Slytherin House.
3.Apply a matte white/beige on the brow bone as a highlight.
4.Using a matte black, apply on the outer half of the lower lash line and wing it out. The black will make this look dark and evil, and it reminds me of the Death Eaters, since they always wear black.
5.Apply the silver color on the inner half of the lower lash line, blending it into the black where the two colors meet.
6.Apply liquid eyeliner, mascara, and your choice of lashes. The lashes will add more drama to the eyes.


And apparently I also didn't apply my lashes right...FAIL!~

Products Used on Face:
~Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
~Chanel 'Soleil Tan De Chanel' Bronzer
(bronzer instead of blush. The bronzer adds to the evil look since blush would add that innocent flush to the cheeks.)
~Jemma Kidd lipstick 'English Rose'
(Rosy nude lip color that will not overpower the eyes. I ♥ this lipstick!)

And then this is me cam whoring ^_^
To get this "Evil hair" you just roll out of bed. Ta da! I didn't do my hair at all, cause I am just that evil.


Why is being evil so exhausting?
I just noticed you can see my tattoo...well, only a glimpse. But you shall never know what it is! Bwahaha!


That is it! I hope you enjoyed~ I am really enjoying doing these Harry Potter looks. I will be doing Hufflepuff next, and lastly the Gryffindor one. I think I going to wear the Gryffindor one to the midnight premier ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^