Monday, March 5, 2012

The Lipstick Compendium: Revlon 'Peach Parfait' Lip Butter


Peach Parfait is a warm peachy pink with golden shimmers. The color is very reminiscent of a very ripe peach.




Price and Availability 
The Revlon lip butters are about $7-$8 and can be found wherever Revlon is sold. These are permanent, and you should be able to find them in the Revlon section of the cosmetics isle.
Formula
This is very creamy and moisturizing. The texture of this one is not as smooth as the others lip butters I have tried because of the shimmer. The shimmer makes it feel ever so slightly thicker on my lips. 
Swatch
Bare Lips


With Peach Parfait


 Verdict 
I am very pleased with how it feels on my lips. For the color pay off, it is certainly a moisturizing lip color. I wouldn't depend solely on this to get moisture for your lips. I would still recommend using a lip balm. I am very much looking forward to trying more colors; right now I have three of them. There is a good range of colors and opacity, so I am sure everyone can find at least one color they would like. Peach Parfait is a good color for me, especially now that the weather is getting warmer. I don't think it will suit everyone though.



I have only had this for about a week or so, but I already used about 1/4 of the tube :O

Rating: 9.5/10



11 comments:

  1. very nice lip shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with these lip butters! i wear them every single day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great! I still need to try more colors~

      Delete
  3. the color looks very nice on your lips dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wont say it enough: I can't wait to get these in the UK !!!!! T___T

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this too, it's a beautiful colour isn't it. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful products, love this post and your blog is so inspiring!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not usually one for shimmers in lipsticks, but this is just so pretty! It's definitely on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^