Thursday, November 15, 2012

EOTD: Gold and Silver


Hello!

Since I am in quite a hurry today, I will just shut up and quickly show you my very simple EOTD.

Products Used
-Mon Ennui 'Dalek' Eyeshadow
-Milani Liquif'Eye Black and Silver eyeliners
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara

EOTD
 


As you can see, this is a pretty simple but still interesting way to do your makeup.
It is fun for everyday or for a night out :D I really like the contrast of the gold and the silver~ I hope you like it too!

Thanks for reading ♥ 
And until next time!

7 comments:

  1. Do u keep your lips and cheeks clean? with which shade of lipstick and blush do you pair this eye look?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For day time, I usually go very minimal on my cheeks and lips. But since I am going out right now, I decided to pair this look with a nude pink lip and with a soft neutral blush. :) But really, you can pair it with anything you are comfortable with. I might even pair this with a red lip for something more "holiday-y", but if I did that I would skip blush.

      Delete
    2. Good idea, is all about balance. it sounds good with the neutral blush.
      and also the red lips could look good :)

      Delete
  2. super love the color!! ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Simple yet striking. Gold and silver will never go wrong. XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, I just came across your blog and LOVE it. Definitely look forward to reading more! Second, YOU OWN AN EYESHADOW NAMED AFTER DR. WHO oh my goooooodness, love love love is radiating from my soul.

    http://andsoitblooms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^