Friday, March 22, 2013

Blog Love: Wonderland Beauty

Greetings my lovey readers~!

As you might expect, I am not only a writer of beauty posts but also a reader of them. I love to read other blogs and to see what other bloggers say about products I am interested in trying. I feel like I have not shown enough of my love for all the wonderful blogs that I love to read and for the amazing people who write those blogs. Every week, I want to share with you a blog that I love and look up to. There are so many fantastic blogs out there, and I encourage you all to look into new blogs and see what treasures you find!



The blog I want to share with you all today is Wonderland Beauty, written by the lovely Aly.


Wonderland Beauty has so many helpful reviews and inspiring posts. There are plenty of makeup/beauty posts to go around, but there is also other types of posts that have been really though-provoking for me. I love this mix of beauty and life posts, I think it shows how much more there is to beauty than just physical appearances. When I read a makeup review on her blog then follow it up with a post about an experience or something emotional, it made me appreciate her makeup reviews even more because I felt like I knew the person behind the blog more through those personal posts. Aly is super sweet and friendly, and she has been so supportive of me and of many other bloggers. So, if you are up for reading informative and honest beauty posts written by a quirky, friendly, and inspirational blogger definitely check out Wonderland Beauty!


2 comments:

  1. Aw thank you so much Nancy <3 This was really awesome to read.

    XO
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I'm always looking for new beauty bloggers to check out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^