Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NOTD: Revlon Colorstay 'Vintage Rose'

 Greetings from the Dark Side~


Here is the Revlon ColorStay nail polish in the shade 'Vintage Rose'. 'Vintage Rose' is a neutral brow-toned rose color which I really like for work or formal occasions.  This is supposed to be a long wear nail polish, and I can attest that it does last for at least a week without chipping. This shade goes on opaque in two coats, but one coat looks fantastic on its own.

I am really impressed with the super smooth cream formula and with the opacity of this polish. I don't know if the rest of the line is the same, but this polish has left me wanting to try other of the ColorStay polishes.

I definitely recommend Vintage Rose, it is just such a classy color!


8 comments:

  1. It looks great on you! Not a colour I'd wear, but I'd be keen to check out the other colours in the range.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. I do hope that the rest of the range has a similar formula to this one!

      Delete
  2. that looks fantastic! But I think it could be too close a dupe to essence's 'english rose' for me to justify buying it.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, great to know there is a dupe out there. I am sure there are plenty of dupes for this color. I don't really have anything that is as neutral as this, so it was a good buy for me :)

      Delete
  3. It looks gorgeous darling, and your tattoo :D

    barbarellamaquill-arte.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gorgeous nails! And how have I only just spotted the tattoo(?)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks! I try to grow them as long as I can~

      Oh well it is on my left hand which is usually holding the camera or something. I need to get it touched up though >_<"

      Delete
  5. Ah what a great color.Not too girly but definitely very feminine.The color is beautiful.a nice light pinkish shade that is flattering on every skin tone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^