Sunday, March 24, 2013

Project No Buy Update: Week 11

Greetings from the Dark Side!
And welcome to the round up for Week 11 of my No-Buy!
 
Week 11 (March 18- March 24) has been a tempting week and challenging week. As you will see in my updates!

If you are new to my No-Buy, please check out my past posts:
-Week 4 Round Up 
-Week 5 Round Up
-Week 6 Roundup
-Week 7 Round Up
-Week 8 Round Up 
-Week 9 Round Up 
-Week 10 Round Up


                                                                 Week 11's Purchases                                                              

Money is Makeup Bank before Week 11: $61.83
1.Fyrinnae Haul ($16.75)
2. Hard Candy Nail Polish in 'Gummy Green' ($4)
3. Sephora + Pantone Universe The Color of the Year Collection - Emerald ($68)

And as you can see from adding up the totals, I WENT OVER MY SPENDING LIMIT D:< 
You know what that means? I will multiply the negative amount by 2 as a punishment for going over my spending limit D:

Total Money in Makeup Bank after Purchases = -$26.92 x 2 = -$53.84


                                                             Week 11's Rewards                                                                    
 
1) Weekly goals:
Goal #1: I will do two series looks this week (Game of Thrones and Diablo 3 maybe?) 
[Failed!] My finals did not end until Thursday of this week so I have had no time to do my series looks. But since this coming week I only have to work a little, I will have plenty of time to re-try this challenge! (+0_
Goal #2: I will focus on finishing my final exams first, and then I will focus on blogging/other things.
[Completed!] I did not blog too much in the beginning of the week and I dedicated my time to studying. (+5)

2) Grades:  
N/A. But next will I will have the grades for all my term papers and my final grades for my classes! *Nervous*

3) Reading: 
Although I was not reading much in the beginning of the week due to my exams, I started reading more by the end of the week.

The Shining by Stephen King, 659 pages (+10)
Great Expectations by Charles Dickens, 450 pages (+7)
-The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Books), pages 1-514 (+10)

4)Language Learning:
After a week of not practicing my Tengwar alphabet, I forgot a lot of them so I studied over the alphabet again this week~ (+5)

5)Empties: 
None this week.
 

 TOTAL REWARD MONEY EARNED WEEK 10:-$53.84+5+10+7+5=-$16.84
 
 I am still in the negative! Next week I will have to redeem myself!

                                                                 Week 12: Weekly Goals                                                         
 
These two goals are my weekly goals for next week. These two goals must be completed by next Sunday in order for me to earn reward money.
Goal #1:I will do two series looks this week (re-try)
Goal #2: My room is absolutely messy at the moment! I will have to clean my room (spring-cleaning style!) I will get rid of things I do not need and recycle any unwanted clothes.
 
 
 
 I cannot believe I went over my budget D:< I will have to try harder to reduce my spending!


5 comments:

  1. I went way over my spending limit this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still doing pretty well Nancy! I think the fyrinnae haul was a total necessity :)

    XO
    aly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had that spending ban thing for 100 days and I did pretty well :)
    Yours is a little bit more interesting, I didn't have weekly goals as you do!
    Good luck! :)

    sparkleousbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh!!! Over the limit, but at least you have a system going. Very much like playing videogames, hehe. Reminds me of old MMOs where you die and have to regain lost experience points.

    Good luck on your exams, Nancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also read the The Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales (Pantheon Books)! Nice! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^