Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Swatches: Maybelline Summer 2014 Color Tattoos

Greetings from the Dark Side!

I haven't been the best blogger lately and I apologize for that. I have been really busy with a new job, and I am having much less time for blogging, sadly. But I always have time to post really exciting stuff! One of those things in new Color Tattoos! You should all know by now that I am sort of obsessed with these and I must catch 'em all! I actually do have all the shades released in the U.S...hehe. Well, anyway, I just wanted to pop in and swatch these two quickly for all of you who are just as obsessed with these as I am! And if you are curious, I bought these at Rite Aid. They are limited edition, FYI. So snatch 'em up quick!

I will have comparison swatches with other previous Color Tattoo shades tomorrow :D




Sunwashed Sky  /  Shimmering Sea






13 comments:

  1. These are so pretty! Your love for Color Tattoos is pretty obvious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much! I wish Maybelline was cruelty-free. I'm a sucker for cream eyeshadows, and if they're in these colors, I am over the moon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is too bad they are not cruelty-free but I do love them!

      Delete
  3. Son preciosas!
    Esta gama de sombras me fascinan, son muy muy buenas, de colores hermosos, de gran calidad y a un precio genial♥♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love/hate these posts. I love the colour tattoos and the beautiful colours they bring out, I hate that Maybelline seems to forget we like cream shadow in the UK too xD. My bank balance is probably glad of that though

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see your logic. I feel the same about products that are only from the UK. Hopefully you will be getting these over there though!

      Delete
  5. so pretty! Hope I can find this collection!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! They are both so pretty. Never have tried color tattoos and I think its time to use one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^