Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Review: L'oreal Project Runway 'The Muse's Gaze' Eyeshadow Quad


For the review of 'The Queen's Gaze' Quad go HERE.

Packaging
The palette comes in a sturdy, thin compact. It comes with a small rather useless sponge tip applicator.





Swatches

This quad comes with a iridescent green, a gold, an iridescent coral, and a black-green.
The colors swatch pretty badly and they apply much better than they swatch. 


 Review
 For the price of this palette, I think it could have been better. I love the color combo because it is different than the norm, but the texture of the eyeshadows is a bit rough. The greenish black color in particular was the most disappointing. It is more black than green and the green hue does not really show up when I apply it on my eyelid. The main reason why I decided to keep this palette though was because of the iridescent light green and the coral. Those colors are not super pigmented but they are gorgeous. I do recommend it because of those two shades, but if you don't like those colors then I would not recommend the quad. You can find better golds and better dark greens for cheaper.


Products in Action

I used the light green, gold, and dark green. I used Milani's gold Liquif'Eye eyeliner under the gold eyeshadow. Doesn't it look amazing?!

I also used my new Inglot lipstick in #65.

Thanks for reading ♥

3 comments:

  1. I've been wondering about these. I usually try not to buy pallettes just because I don't have the space to store them. I like the color combo here though, wish it had more of a color payoff though.
    Thanks for posting the review, I might buy it with a sale + coupon. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The look is so gorgeous on you! I like the colors but I am (sadly) on a no-buy. Haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The full face look you did makes me think of Mardi Gras <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^