Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Shiro Wednesdays: Oxblood Lips

Hello fellow makeup enthusiasts!

I want to dedicate Wednesdays to showcasing my Shiro Cosmetics eyeshadows. I have a lot of Shiro eyeshadows that I haven't had the chance to show you. But if I dedicate Wednesdays to SC, I will be more motivated to use my eyeshadows in different ways.

This look focus on my lips and I wanted to wear something on my eyes that wouldn't overpower the lips. You can't really see too much of the eyes *_* sorry about that. But it is a subtle shimmery eye.


Products Used
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Moon Prism Power' (all over lid)
-Shiro Cosmetic 'Rag Doll' (crease and lower lash line)
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Prestige My Blackest Lashes

-YSL Teint Resist Foundation #03
-Wet n Wild 'Sugar Plum Fairy ' Lipstick



4 comments:

  1. I love how big your eyes look in this picture. That lip colour is totally hot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this lipcolor on you a lot, and it's go great for fall! I used to hate the wet n wild brand but they've gotten so much better, and now I've fallen in love with some of their lip colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really pretty! I love the color you used on the lips ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this lip color! It's perfect for fall :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^