Thursday, February 21, 2013

FOTD: Everyday School Makeup

Greetings from the Dark Side :)

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am so lazy when it comes to do my makeup in the morning. I am NOT a morning person, and I would rather wake up at the latest possible moment and look a hot mess than to wake up an hour earlier to do my makeup and hair. So instead, I have a fixed routine for the days when I want to do makeup/hair that literally takes me less than 10 minutes.


Everyday School Routine:
1. Skin Care. Skin care is definitely more important to me than makeup and I never skip out on my moisturizer and sun screen. 
2. BB Cream! Using an ELF flat top powder brush, I apply my BB cream. My everyday makeup consists of at least wearing a BB cream or concealer. This is my bare minimum of makeup. I can go out without mascara, blush or lipstick, but I at least have to have some form of coverup for acne scars and redness.
3. My next go-to product is lipstick. Why? Because I can just wear my glasses to cover the fact that I am not wearing any eye makeup. However, applying a bright pop of color on my lips gives my face some color and keeps me from looking really tired. A tip: use a bright, long-wearing lipstick and dab it on the lips This will give you a subtle stain of a bright color.
4. Mascara! On most days, I can just throw on mascara super quickly and be done with my eyes. Mascara really opens up your eyes without the need for anything else.
5. Liner~ On days that I have a little more time, I will quickly apply a bit of liquid liner to further define my eyes. You can use a pencil liner or even some eyeshadow. 
6. Hair. My hair is naturally very wavy, so I play up my natural hair texture by pinning it to one side and letting the waves frame one side of my face. This is easy to do in the mornings. It saves time and keeps me from damaging my hair with my straightner.


 Products Used
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Maybelline Mega Plush mascara
-Milani 'Sangria' lipstick

Earrings: Ever Eden

What is your everyday makeup like? Is there anyone else here who also prefers to sleep rather than to do pretty makeup in the morning? ;D

11 comments:

  1. Ohhh just in time! I'm starting school soon and finally don't have a uniform, which means makeup!!
    Haha I'm definitely not a morning person too so this was helpful =]
    I absolutely love your hair! Getting mine done in a similar style soon! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I hope you like how your hair turns out :)

      Ah uniforms! I never had a school uniform so I didn't have to worry about not being able to wear makeup. Have fun with the new freedom :D

      Delete
  2. If i'm on a rush i only apply bb cream, pencil eyeliner, mascara and a tinted lip balm xD If i have more time i might put on some eyeshadow xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post! I usually wear makeup every day, but it's a basic routine that just takes me 8-10 minutes to do, also. I agree that basic coverage, mascara, and a pop of lip color can go a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is amazing!
    If I wasn't unemployed at present then I wouldn't spend half the time I do getting ready, when I was in Uni I used to go for the maximum amount of time in bed, then just eyeliner, mascara and concealer for make up in the mornings. I just feel weird without eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have crazy beautiful hair! I think people would really enjoy it if you brought up what you do with your hair more often like products/tips I definitely would :)

    I also really need to jump on the BB cream bandwagon ._.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely do a hair care/hair styling post :D Thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  6. You look so pretty Nancy! I really like your hair like this, and we have about the same morning routine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is close to my everyday look, too (if I'm leaving the house - been a shut-in lately). I love how you pin your hair, it's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is similar to my everyday make up
    my school start 07.30 am, so i don't have much time to do make up too, and cannot wake up so early in the morning, cause i will need my energy to do homework etc later until late evening >.<
    I usually just do simple make up similar like this
    but just with bbcream, lipstick/lipgloss(or both), eyeliner :D
    i prefer using eyeliner than mascara since it will make my eyes look bigger
    Btw, love your hair colour! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty lazy with my makeup most days. Usually just a tinted loose powder, mascara and tinted lip balm. I love Clinique's Chubby Sticks. :)

    Danielle

    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^