Thursday, August 15, 2013

FOTD: Derpette (Ft. Victorian Disco Cosmetics)

Greetings from the Dark Side!!

In today's look I am using two eyeshadows from the Victorian Disco Cosmetics Interwebs collection. Also, I dyed my hair blue! Well, kind of. My hair looks stupid in the photos though because my hair was still wet. Anyways, hope you like the look~

     



                                                                               Products Used                                                           
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Derpette' (lid)
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Off is the Direction' (crease and lower lash line)
-Revlon Lash Potion mascara
-Jessie's Girl liquid eyeliner

-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Well Dressed' Blush
-MAC 'Sweet Revenge' Lipglass


instangram photo! (darthnancy)


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Nancy! Love the lids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blue tint in hair! It's understated (doesn't scream OMG GUYZ BLUE HAIR) yet still quite unique. I really like these sorts of unusual muted colors for hair :)
    Love the eye makeup too, feels very grunge-inspired.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D Its a little brighter in person, but its definitely not BLUE!! Its mostly because I didn't bleach my hair~ I'm glad you like it!

      Delete
  3. love your top, I have a long sleeve one but the flowers are bigger

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so soft and beautiful, and i love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous eyeshadows. Your hair looks awesome blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^