Saturday, October 8, 2011

FOTD: Little Black Dress with an Asian Flower

Yup, my tittle is *so* original...hur hur hur.

A couple of you guys wanted to see a FOTD using both Stila's 'Little Black Dress' smudge pot and MAC 'Asian Flower' Sheen Supreme lipstick. Little did you know that you already saw it! I had a picture in the Asian Flower review and I was wearing both Asian Flower and Little Black Dress. But let's recap it, and I will show you more photos :D Don't mind my cam whoring xD

Products Used
Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer
MAC Powder Blush in Coygirl
Estee Lauder Illuminating Powder Gelee 


Stila Little Black Dress Smudge Pot

MAC Asian Flower Sheen Supreme
Hope you enjoy :D

12 comments:

  1. So soft and subtle. Yet sultry at the same time. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, you are beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CottonCandyINK: Thanks!

    @Dakota Kitty: I agree. I like that although it is a dark color, it doesn't look too overstated or dark.

    @Wendy: :D

    @Red lips, Black hair: Aww Thank you <3 You are too kind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asian Flower is truly made for you! BTW, out of curiosity, what's that tattoo on your wrist?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vijii S: Aww thank you ;) I really do love it!
    I have the Galactic Empire symbol from Star Wars ^_^ (It is also the favicon of my blog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for this post sweetie! I want Asian Flower, if I get to the shops this week I'm going to try and buy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG love Asian Flower shade!!! and as always you looks so pretty and love love love your EOTD ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm I just realized you have really perfect eyebrows, so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Sarah S.: Haha! I do like my brows for the most part, but they grow too fast and I have to constantly have to pluck them. It gets annoying! But I am glad I don't have to fill them in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^