Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Vocaloid Anyone?

I am positively a huge geek. I love Star Wars, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Star Trek (to some extent), all types of video games, and Anime. I also an avid music listener. For some time I have been obsessed with Vocaloid. If you have never heard of Vocaloids, you are missing out big time. Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer of sorts, a program that sings whatever you want it to sing. The voices that are produced were assigned names and an anime avatar. The most well-know of the vocaloids is Hatsune Miku (you have probably seen her somewhere before); she is everywhere!!
There are several vocaloids, many which were made by fans as well. My favorites are Megurine Luka, Kagamine Rin and Len, and Kamui Gakupo. I like Hatsune Miku, but sometimes her voice can be too high pitched for my liking!
Luka

Rin and Len

Gakupo
 I love listening to their songs on youtube. There are some really amazing songs!
I know a lot of people think it is stupid to listen to songs sung by a program, but the songs are really good! Much better than most songs from modern artists. Here are some of my favorites ^_^

Kagamine Rin & Len: Black Vow
Megurine Luka: Witch Hunt
Megurine Luka: The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka
Kamui Gakupo: The Madness of Duke Venomania

There a lot more that I like, but these are just some :)
Lately, I have been thinking of cosplaying one of the Vocaloids ^_^ I mostly want to cosplay Luka, but I might also cosplay Miku.

I hope you enjoy some randomness!

4 comments:

  1. Miku would be a great cosplay to make =) My best friend is a big fan ! I don't really listen to it because, as you say, it can be a bit annoying but I love the all idea !

    I literally just watched a video of a chibi version of Miku on youtube then read your post about Vocaloid =D That's a big coincidence !

    xxx Vee

    ps: here's the link to the video, it's the cutest thing ever !!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkGZ65gyLYc&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching Anime too and I have already heard of Vocaloids but I didn't understand what it is or how it works. Thanks for sharing dear....I'm already checking out the video. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love listening to Bleach and Naruto's opening and closing songs. I even downloaded copies of their songs hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love VOCALOIDㅕㅇ파ㅗㅇ촤ㅏㅐㅁ협회와。。 LUKA, MIKI, MIKU, LILY, MAYU, KAITO, GUMI, RIN AND LEN, GAKUPO, METALOIIDS, UTAULOIDS, AND ALL OTHER VOCALOIDS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^