Saturday, September 7, 2013

FOTD: Pumpkin & Poppy Starman Palette

Greetings from the Dark Side!

Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics is one of my favorite indie makeup brands. Kristy, the owner, puts so much effort into the inspirations of her collections! One of the most recent collections is the Starman collection. The collection is made up of  a palette and an eyeshadow inspired by David Bowie himself. I can't say I know a lot about David Bowie, but I do love him in the movie Labyrinth! I wanted to test out some of the products in the Palette today, so I created a very soft and wearable look.




I used 'Starman' cream eyeshadow as a base and used 'Life on Mars?' creme eyeliner on the lash line.






I'll be using this palette more and have a review for it soon ^_^


2 comments:

  1. Labyrinth was one of my favourites as a kid.I love the colour of that liner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hair and those you're eyes are perfectly done in here. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^