Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Revlon 'Rich' Nail Enamel

Greetings from the Dark Side!

Besides the Revlon Photoready palette in 'Muse', I also bought a nail polish from the Revlon Evening Opulence collection. This shade is called 'Rich' and is is really similar to the Revlon nail polish in 'Carbonite', which was supposed to be a dupe for Chanel's 'Graphite' nail polish. I don't own 'Carbonite' or 'Graphite' so I can't compare them for you guys, but from swatches I've seen online 'Rich' looks a little bit different than 'Carbonite' and a little more similar to 'Graphite'. 

Rich is a lovely pewter silver with an overlay of fine gold shimmer. This nail polish is AMAZING! I am only wearing one coat of nail polish and it looks perfect. The nail polish dries fast and it does not chip at all. I am really amazed by this color. Definitely worth the money.




4 comments:

  1. I love colours like these! Unfortunately, I've never seen this shade, nor any of Revlon's newer offerings, in the stores around here. >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so stunning! Going to have todash to Boots and see if this colour has made it over here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is beautiful!! I paired it up with Revlon's Creme Brulee (Rich is on my ring fingers only) -- and Iove the look! Very sexy color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^