Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Update!

Greetings from the Dark Side!

So...hi guys! It seems I have left my blog hanging for almost a month! Yikes >_<" I want to apologize for being so inactive, and not just on my blog but on all my social media. I was super busy with work, lazy, and (insert other lame excuse here). Honestly though I just did not feel inspired to write anything or create any makeup looks. In fact I have cut down on makeup-buying significantly and have been wearing pretty minimal makeup for most of July/beginning of August. I do want to get back on the wagon though and start writing again. I feel a bit more recharged after my mini blogging hiatus, so yay!

On other note, I totally did not do the July Series Challenge D: So I will be doing during this month (August). However, I will not be doing another Series Challenge giveaway since someone already won that prize. Look forward to seeing some looks from me this month!


 Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back for me is not necessary that you create make up looks,, just be there If you have swatches is more than enough, the make up looks are great don't get me wrong. Your swatches are always, great and accurate in my opinion. And also the way yo write .

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you back! personally i feel like beauty stuff this spring/summer was a little disappointing and i'm always super excited for fall collections!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you girlie! Can't wait to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back! Hiatus's (hiatii?) can be great for recharging the batteries. Honestly I've been lacking inspiration myself lately. Looking forwards to seeing coming posts though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^