Tuesday, October 14, 2014

FOTD: Autumn Neutrals

Greetings from the Dark Side!

It has been a while guys! I am so sorry for being MIA! Life has been extremely busy for me (I am sure it has been for everyone!). I have had to juggle school, two jobs, and my social and home life. But mostly I have been lacking inspiration to do creative makeup and to blog, if I am totally honest. I felt really unmotivated to do any cool makeup looks or even to buy any new makeup. I have so much makeup that it makes me feel totally guilty about owning that much. But I decided to get back to blogging, even if it means just using the makeup I currently own. I can't believe my last FOTD was in July!!

The makeup look I am showing you today has been my sort of everyday neutral smokey eye. It just uses neutral bronzes and a pop of a smoked-out green eyeliner on the lash line. Keep reading if you want to know what products I used ;)




                                                                                                             Products Used                                                                                                
Eyes
- Wet n Wild 'Nude Awakening' Palette (satin bronze, matter brown, beige, eyeshadows)
- Butter London Wink Eye Pencil 'Holland Park' (shimmery green eyeliner)
- Wet n Wild MegaLiner liquid eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara


Face & Lips 
- Wet n Wild CoverAll Foundation
- Hard Candy 'Living Doll' Blush
- NYX Butter Gloss 'Creme Brulee'




Thanks everyone for sticking with me through this long hiatus! ♥


Thanks for reading! I hope you have all being doing well~

6 comments:

  1. You are getting prettier <3 welcome back!

    Hana Blurbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! glad to see you back =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think many bloggers lose interest at times and even change what they write about. Life does get in the way, too. And the make-up overload? I hear you! I think I'm reaching that same point.
    Donna
    Prettysparklythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous look; and I missed you! You do some of the most creative looks I've seen. I still read beauty blogs but it seems a lot of my favorite casual bloggers (not career bloggers) have lost steam like myself. I think it's natural to at some point realize you're rarely going to come across colors you don't have or create new looks that actually top your favorites once you've been super-into-it for a couple of years. And the buying doesn't go on indefinitely for that reason, too. Even if you update just a few times a year, I'm sure I'll continue to read your blog, though, because you got the mad skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! It's cool, don't worry about it! I think we all need a break sometimes and with all that busywork you have it's totally understandable. Good to see you again and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay so glad to see you back around here!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^