Friday, October 17, 2014

FOTD: Pomegranate Punk

Greetings from the Dark Side!

This week it finally started to feel like autumn here in North California...finally. It has been so freaking, so the sudden onset of chilly days have been more than welcome. I cannot wait for it to get even colder! I am really not a summer person and I much prefer the colder weather~ Along with the autumn weather we start to see autumn trends, that including makeup trends. I wear dark makeup all throughout the year, but I wear it even more during fall and winter. Here is an easy purple/cranberry look using indie makeup and some drugstore items~ I really do need to use my indie eyeshadows more often! They are gorgeous!I hope you all like it ^_^



                                                                                                             Products Used                                                                                                
Eyes
- Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Pomegranate Punk' (base)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Task Force', (lid)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Shinigami' (lower lash line)
- Shiro Cosmetics 'Little Bird' (crease)
- Lime Crime 'Lotus Noir' eyeshadow (outer V)
- Revlon Photoready Kajal 'Blue Nile' eye liner (waterline)
- Wet n Wild MegaLiner liquid eyeliner
L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
- Ardell lashes


Face & Lips 
- Wet n Wild CoverAll Foundation
- Hard Candy 'Living Doll' Blush




Thanks for reading! ♥

4 comments:

  1. stunning! Loving that lip color too! Glad to see you blogging again! Really missed your posts :))

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!!! Love your makeup. Love the shades that you have used. They are not too dark and not too light. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with this look, and I would totally wear it for Fall. Great job, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^