Thursday, June 27, 2013

Indie Polish 'Tinkerbell'

Greetings from the Dark Side!~

My obsession with indie nail polishes has grown so much these past months, and I have really enjoyed trying out new brands. One of my most recent discoveries is a Canada-based company called Indie Polish. I found them on Etsy (I absolutely love Etsy!!), and I have really enjoyed the two polishes I have purchased so far. 'Tinkerbell' was a recent purchase. I thought it was such a gorgeous glitter, I just had to share it with you all!

Tinkerbell is a sheer base with iridescent glitter, small and big, as well as a big blue glitters. It catches the light so amazingly and one coat is more than enough to look amazing on the nails. I think this was a limited edition color, although I really hope it is brought back because it is a really lovely polish! 

One coat of 'Tinkerbell' over two coats of OPI 'What's With the Cattitude?'
What do you think of this polish? Yay or nay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^