Sunday, November 24, 2013

FOTD: Satisfied Grin (Ft. Brija Cosmetics)

Greetings from the Dark Side~

I have been a terrible blogger lately D: I'm so sorry about that.  I have been either too busy or too lazy to blog much, but I'm trying to change that! Well, I have to start somewhere so how about today's makeup look? I've been quite lazy with what I wear lately so I'm sticking to simple and easy ways to do my makeup. I've especially been loving purples, reds, and burgundies so that is what inspired my makeup today. I used a few items that were sent to me from Brija Cosmetics too :D


This is literally the most easiest makeup ever. I blended out one purple/burgundy eyeshadow on my lid and lower lash line. I threw on some mascara and BAM! Eye look completed!
I conditioned my lips with the Brija Comsetics Lip Juice in 'Satisfied Grin', a sheer purple shade. This looks great on its own, but it also works as an awesome moisturizing base to a darker color. I added this dark lip color from NYC to make a slightly more gothic look. I didn't even use any lip liner (which maybe I should have).


                                                                       Products Used                                                                   
-L'oreal Butterfly Effect mascara
-Brija Cosmetics 'Satisfied Grin' Lip Juice (softer lip color on photo below)
-NYC Lipstick #320 Mahogany (darker lip color in photo above)
-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush


So which do you prefer? The lighter lip color or darker lip color?

5 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^