Greetings from the Dark Side!
Disney's Frozen is about to be released so here is my insanely late Elsa inspired makeup! Out of the two main female roles from this film, Elsa is by far my favorite. She isn't a villain, but not quite the "good guy" of this film either. I like the idea of having a Disney character with an uncontrollable power, it is quite reminiscent of many anime characters I have encountered. Also, her snowflake-themed dress is insanely cute! I will have to watch the film and see how I feel about Elsa then!
-Maybelline Color Tattoo 'Just Beige'
-Maybelline Eyestudio Palette 'Blue Blowout'
-Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Liner 'Chaos'
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Evenstar' eyeshadow
-L'oreal Lash Out Butterfly mascara
FACE & LIPS-Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation
-Illamasqua Cream Piments 'Hollow' and 'Depravity'
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
-Shiro Cosmetics 'Something in the Wind' Lipgloss
-Oslo Cosmetics 'Pangea' Lipstick
1. Apply a primer or base all over the lid. I used the nude color base Color Tattoo in 'Just Beige'.
2. With a fluffy crease brush, apply a light icy blue and a dark navy blue along the crease. Map out the area you want lightly first, before you begin to build up the intensity of the eyeshadows. I used two matte shades from the Maybelline 'Blue Blowout' palette.
3. Now that you have the area mapped, go back in with the navy blue and intensify it. It is easiest to use a pencil brush for this area.
4. Blend out the navy blue with the light icy blue eyeshadow.
5. With a big, fluffy brush, apply a matte white on the brow bone. I used the white from the Wet n Wild "Three's A Party' trio.
6. On the lid, use a silver eyeshadow or glitter. I used the glittery eyeshadow from the Maybelline palette, but I had to use Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy to get it to stick.
7. With an angled brush, apply a black eyeshadow to border the navy blue and the silver. This will add more depth to the look. I used the black from the Wet n Wild "Three's A Party' trio.
8. Use a blue eyeliner on the waterline, the brighter the better. The bright blue will pop against the darker navy blue. I used Urban Decay 'Chaos' eyeliner.
9. With a pencil brush, apply the navy blue on the lower lash line.
10. Apply an iridescent blue on the inner corner. I used my favorite VDC eyeshadow, 'Evenstar'.
11. Apply mascara, some pretty lashes, and clean up the lower lash line with concealer. That should be all for this look!
Thank you for joining me today!
Until next time ♥