Sunday, May 11, 2014

Weekly Favorites #4



1. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm 'Standout'
When ever I have reached for a red lip product lately, I have reached for this red from Revlon. This week I used this matte balm various times and I am so in love with it! It is really pigmented, matte (but not drying), and it looks simply amazing on the lips. It is hands down one of my favorite red lip products!

2. Dior Creme de Rose 
I purchased this balm about two weeks ago and I have used it every day since then. It is a really pricey product (I think it was about $22), but I can say that this is worth the hype! My lips have felt more moisturized with this balm than with any other balm I have used in the past. It smells like roses and it makes my lips look so pretty! It does not have a visible color, but it leaves the lips looking a bit glossy with a touch of pink sheen. This stuff is absolutely wonderful. I think I will purchase another one to keep in my purse at all times!

3. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in the shade 'Neutralizer'
I'm sure I have already raved about this product more than enough, but I wanted to make sure I mentioned it again. This is definitely my HG undereye concealer. I love it very much! It brightens up the eye area and it is amazing to clean up any eye look. I recommend the shade 'Neutralizer' over the other shades though (I have the shade 'Light' as well, but I don't like that one as much). 

4. Tarte Airbuki Brush
I bought this brush along side the Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation,  but I use it with other foundations as well. I find this is a great brush for BB creams because it really blends in the product into the skin. I have used this brush pretty much all week to apply my Lioele BB cream on my skin. Definitely worth the money!

5. Illamasqua Cream Pigment 'Androgen'
The only cheek product I wore this week was this cream pigment here. I am loving corals lately and this is a really fantastic coral multi-purpose product. It looks so great on the cheeks though. It gives the skin a refreshed and glowing appearance. I highly recommend the Illamasqua Cream Pigments!



6. Shiro Cosmetics Seven Kingdoms Collection
The only eyeshadows I really used this week (besides the ones from my last FOTD) are a few eyshadows from the Shiro Cosmetics collection inspired by Game of Thrones. I particularly love 'Mother of Dragons' (purple/mauve with silver) and 'Maiden Queen' (emerald green). I pressed all of these eyeshadows so I have them conveniently all in one palette.


Thank you for reading!
     


3 comments:

  1. Maybelline Age Rewind is my all time favorite concealer for underneath the eyes, it's so creamy and natural, and very affordable too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to HAVE TO HAVE those GoT shadows from Shiro. I can hear my bank account dwindling now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that Tarte Airbuki brush. It really seems worth it. This will go in my purchase list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^