Sunday, June 1, 2014

Road Warrior Miss Fortune (LoL) Cosplay Part 3: Guns

Greetings from the Dark Side!

If you are new to this cosplay series check these posts out first:

This post is solely focusing on the Miss Fortune's guns. I've really loved the guns from this artwork compared the guns that she actually has in-game. These guns are more intricate and look way more awesome! I have been in love with them since I first saw them. I wanted the guns to be super cool and to be pieces I actually could have on display in my room, so I did not make them myself. I employed someone else to make them for me. This is where GS Props comes in. I basically commissioned the guns from a prop maker. GS Props has made some really awesome props so I decided to spend a little money to get some really cool guns. The result was amazing! I am so happy with how they turned out. The handle is real wood and everything else is made of...well I have no clue but it turned out really well!


The guns are pretty big (about the length of my arms) but they are very lightweight! I received so many compliments on them when I went to Fanime! I need to look for a good picture of me holding these so you can see how big they are! But for the mean time I leave you with the picture above from GSProps!


Thank you for reading!
     




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^