Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fyrrinae EOTD: 'Pyromantic Erotica'

Hi hi ^_^
Another EOTD! I want to do EOTD with all of my Fyrinnae eyeshadows, so yeah here is more Fyrinnae!
Today I am going to use 'Pyromantic Erotica,' a Arcane Magic shadow.
[Go to link for swatches and review of the Arcane shadows]


Description of Color
This is part of the Fyrinnae Arcane Magic shadows, which are colors that change colors depending on the light source and closeness to that light source. 'Pyromantic Erotica' is an orange shade that changes slightly from a darker burnt orange to a lighter apricot, and peachy color.  Rather perfect for spring and summer, orange shades are really in!

 *Oh and please excuse my eye brows. I am growing them out so I can get them re-shaped and waxed.

This look is very simple:
~'Pyromantic Erotica' on the lid and blended past the crease.
~Winged out shadow, like a cat eye look.
~Applied on the lower lash line
~Lime Crime 'Nymph' [a golden-white shadow] on the crease to blend the orange slightly
~liquid liner (optional)
~mascara






What do you think? I actually really loved this look. It is bold, but not too bold. You can definitely wear this for school or whatever you want. Maybe not for a very formal job, it might be a little too bright for more formal occasions. I feel this is a more casual and fun look.  ;D Love~

The more I use these Fyrinnae eyeshadows, the more I love them. I seriously recommend Fyrinnae! It is by far the best pigments I have ever used!

Thank you all for reading! You are all so lovely and sweet. Thank you from the bottom of my heart~



3 comments:

  1. These eye shadows look really nice and blendable. I have one pinkish looking one in a small jar and I love the pigments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a bold color but it looks gorgeous on your eyes! :) i think any eyeshadow will look good on you because you have such pretty eyes. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this EOTD. Bright and stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^