Saturday, April 2, 2011

March Makeup Favorites 2011

As March comes to an end, many of us think about the products we have used a lot over the month. I posted my first favorites last month, and not a lot has changed so I will try and keep this short.



~Canmake Cream Cheek in 01
Amaziiiiing <3 By all means. I love this color on my skin tone, and the product is easy to blend.

~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy  
Must have for making sparkly or shimmery eyeshadows 'pop'!

~MAC 'Pink Swoon' Blush:
This blush compliments my skin really well, and its just a great pink, everyday blush.

~Coastal Scents 'Blue-Red Chrome' Mica
A beautiful blue mica that has a red duochrome. It looks fantastic over a blue base, or on its own. The best part is that this is so cheap. A $1 sample is a lot actually.


~MAC 'Angel' Lipstick
I have been using this a lot this month. In fact I finished it! It is a nice neutral pink that is perfect for everyday wear. I guess this is my version of a nude color, since actual nudes make me look like a zombie. ;)


~Hard Candy Glossaholic lipgloss in 'Fairy'
This is a light pink lipgloss with tons of flaky shimmers! Gorgeous!


Separate review and swatches of these products coming soon :)

5 comments:

  1. everything looks so pretty & pink! <3 haha! great picks dear.:3

    RYC - yes, crustaceans give me an anaphylactic shock so i try to stay away from them. :( when i was younger i could eat shrimps but my allergies developed as i got older. >o<"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful picks! :) I love the Fyrinnae review you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your favourites, especially the Canmake blush and Pink Swoon~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your favourites~ Especially the Canmake blush and Mac's Pink Swoon~! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops~ Thought my first comment didnt go through so I wrote a second comment! hee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^