Thursday, March 3, 2011

FOTD: Eyes of March #1

I was inspired by fellow bloggers to complete a challenge. This challenge is called the "Eyes of March," and basically you are supposed to do different eye looks everyday using different eyeshadows. This way, you will use eyeshadows you don't normally use and you also get to experiment with ones you already use. I was inspired to do this look today, and I was also really bored. I was just doing a random makeup look, and I took some pictures, but you can't really see the eye shadows too much. I will post this as my first look either ways. I hope you enjoy my creepy pictures.
Oh and I will also post the link to the awesome blogger who started the challenge:
http://cutiegingerbread.blogspot.com/2011/03/eyes-of-march-march-1st.html
This look was inspired by a sort of creepy, lifeless doll look. I was reeeally bored, so yeah...




 Haha, this one looks really creepy.
 Putting on blush... :D I love my blush <3
 My dog scared the beejezees out of me. I was home alone and he decided to pop in on me when I was about to take the picture. I thought it looked funny. ;D
 This is what I used:
EYES:
L'oreal HIP pigment on my entire lid.
MAC Color 3 Quad. Used the dark purple on the outer portion of my lower lash line using Tokidoki liner brush.
CoverGirl lash blast fusion mascara
L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner on the upper lash line

CHEEKS:
MAC Pink Swoon blush <3
Tokidoki Blush Brush
 L'oreal pigment in Exiting as my highlight along my cheekbones, down my nose, and on the cupid's bow

LIPS:
MAC Viva Glam Gaga

FACE: Lioele's Triple the Solution BB creme using the BeautyBlender


Look at this beautiful mirror! It is a Hello Kitty mirror that I bought at Japan Town in SF. It is sooo cute~
It has HK in a kimono under a Sakura tree with petals falling down. I <3 it. My favorite mirror. EVER.

That's all for today, thanks for reading!

Will you join the challenge?

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you are GORGEOUS!!! You look SOO cute!! Love the lip shade and cheek colour, it really suits you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^