Thursday, January 17, 2013

EOTD: Smoke and Grunge

 Greetings from the Dark Side!
I hope you are all having a lovely week.


This week I have been really into doing these weird and random smokey looks. They are not like traditional smokey eyes, and they have a bit of a punk/grunge kind of feel. This look in particular is a bit messy and has a black base with some purple, burgundy, and a whole lot of other colors. It has an "oil-slick"/greasy finish as well, which gives it that grunge effect. This is not a tutorial, but if you are interested in a step-by-step tutorial, let me know in the comments!

 
 Products Used
-Rimmel black eyeliner pencil
-MAC 'Beauty Marked' eyeshadow
-MAC 'Nocturnelle' eyeshadow
-MAC 'Vex' eyeshadow
-Prestige eyeshadow in 'Hocus Pocus'
-MAC Creme Color Base in 'Black'



I am going to have to keep this post super short because I am really busy re-playing Dishonored studying ;) Until next time!

14 comments:

  1. This is a stunning look! I love how the colours work so well together!
    xx

    natalieroseanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is so weird because if you look at all the colors separately, you would think they wouldn't go together at all. But they make a very different yet cool combo.

      Delete
  2. Wow this is beautiful! I love that rusty shade in the crease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of colors, great smokey ;)

    barbarella maquill-arte

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo love the two colors together! good luck "studying"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is probably the prettiest smokey eye in the history of pretty smokey eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^