Monday, January 7, 2013

What's Inside My Helmer? (Nail Polish Collection)

Greetings from the Dark Side!

A long, long time ago- okay I lie it was only a few weeks ago, months at most- I bought a Helmer at IKEA because many other bloggers use it to store their nail polishes. The Helmer is not too expensive so I thought it would be a great way to organize my nail polishes. I was really lazy to build it though and I only managed to build it today and get all of my nail polishes inside! If you want to see what I have inside this little thing, stay tuned!



 I have my Helmer under my desk~ It is a great place to have it because it is out of the way from the rest of my stuff in my room and I can easily sit down at my desk and take out any nail stuff I need to paint my nails :)

Drawer #1
In the first drawer I keep all my "precious" nail polishes. There are the nail polishes that I value the most out of my collection and that would be harder to replace if I lost them. I have all of my HARE, Cult Nails, Rescue Beauty Lounge, Estee Lauder, Illamasqua, MAC, Chanel, NARS, Deborah Lippmann, YSL, Special Effects, and, near the back is the most precious of all, my Clarins 230.

Drawer #2
This drawer has more awesomeness! Here I house my Zoya, Essie, Hard Candy, and Color Club nail polishes.

Drawer #3
This is a whole lot of OPI!!! Nicole By OPI too! And Julep~ I am not into OPI as much as I used to. There are mostly from when I started to collect nail polishes. I was so obsessed with OPI.


Drawer #4
This drawer is basically all drugstore nail polishes.  About half is just Sinful Colors! I adore Sinful Colors nail polishes! The rest are Wet n Wild, Revlon, Urban Outfitters, Sally Hansen, L'oreal, and Love & Beauty (F21).

Drawer #5
China Glaze, top coats, nail treatments, and other random stuff. 

Drawer #6
In this last drawer I just have a few minis and "collectibles". 


14 comments:

  1. YAY POLISHES!! I organize my polishes by color and number them. When I don't know what to paint on my nails, I use a ticket raffle app to select a random color haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW! That is awesome ;)
      I am way too lazy to do that! And for some reason I like to see all the polishes of the same brand together. I haven't swatched most of my polishes on my blog so I think I am going to start putting on all the nail polishes that I have yet to swatch!

      Delete
  2. Holy pants, you have a great collection! I just started doing my nails this year so my sad little box (which I was thinking had started getting crazy) just can't compare! I even recognize a few of these >_> golden gun looks so fabu!!

    There are no Ikeas in my state so I'll check this drawer online, maybe I can get a good price, it looks like practical cosmetic storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me, I started out the same. I started with a few OPI and slowly but surely it grew out of control. It is not as bad as it could be since I gave a bunch of nail polishes to my little cousins.

      The Helmer is pretty great! The drawers are not the best, but for the price it is actually really good. It is great for nail polishes since it is not too big and it doesn't take a whole lot of space. I also like it because your nail polishes can be out of sight. I love nail polish racks but I have no wall space for those and I would need at least two or three racks.

      Delete
  3. wow you have loads of nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow nice nail polish collection!

    ReplyDelete



















  5. w





    o



































    woow big share :) lol joke. I feel bad with my 15 polishes ,hehehe this is bigggg






    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous of your disney princess collectables!!! I wish i would have known about them last year :'( My villains ones are like, the jewels of my collection!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. perfect collection, indeed! and it is organized lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love organization posts :) very nice xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great collection! I need better storage for my polishes too, they are in a canvas box right now but it's not nearly big enough! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice! i love seeing how people store their nail polishes

    and i almost died upon seeing the picture of the last drawer... those Disney Princess polishes! what i wouldn't give to get my hands on those!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahahaha OMG this is great!!!!! nail polish junkie ;)
    the storage is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^