Friday, January 4, 2013

FOTD: Wild Desert

Greetings from the Dark Side!

For any of you who are still interested in the new Wet n Wild products, I have a FOTD more of the new Wet n Wild Fergie products :) If you want to see what products I used, stick around!


                                                                       Products Used                                                                   
-Wet n Wild 'Take on the Day' Eyeshadow Primer
-Wet n Wild 'Desert Festival' Eyeshadow Palette
-L'oreal 'Bronze' Lacquer Liner 24H Infallible
-Wet n Wild Fergie Mascara
-Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick 'V.I.Pink'
-MAC 'Dolly Mix' Blush


Review for the products I used for this look coming up :)


5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous natural look. It looks beautiful on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! You remind me of one of the actresses on Parenthood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3
      I've never seen that show hehe, but maybe if I ever do I will wonder who you are talking about!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^