Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tutorial: Lingered in Twilight (Ft. Shiro Cosmetics)

Greetings from the Dark Side!

Someone of you might be aware that I recently acquired the Shiro Cosmetics There And Back Again collection and which is so fantastic that I just had to start making some looks using the collection. Two of the colors that stood out to me and to many other Shiro fans are 'Lingered in Twilight' and 'The Wandering Wizard', which I am using today to create this look :) I hope you enjoy this look, my little hobbits ♥



                                                                        Products Used                                                                  
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper (tube form)
-Prestige black eyeliner pencil
-Shiro Cosmetics 'The Wandering Wizard', 'Lingered in Twilight', and 'There And Back Again' eyeshadows
-L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
-Prestige My Longest Lashes mascara
-Ardell Blue Lashes

-Lioele Super Gold Snail BB Cream
-MAC 'Well Dressed' Blush
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
-Wet n Wild Fergie 'V.I.Pink' Lipstick

                                                                                Tutorial                                                                     



 1. Prime your lids.


2. Apply 'The Wandering Wizard' on the lid. Don't take the color past the crease.

3. Smudge your lash line with black eyeliner

4. Use the same black eyeliner to crease an outline on your crease.


5. Use a small brush to apply 'Lingered in Twilight over the black eyeliner on the crease.You can make this a solid line like me, or you can also blend it out for a softer effect. 


6. Apply 'Lingered in Twilight' on the outer 1/3 of the lash line.


7. Apply 'There and Back Again' on the middle portion of the lower lash line.


8. Apply 'The Wandering Wizard' on the inner corner of the eye.


9. Lastly, add lashes, a bit of liquid liner, and mascara :)






And You're Done! Now, you are ready to go on a splendid adventure and kick some Goblin butt!






                                                                      Finished Look                                                                   





Thank you for reading~
Hope you make it back here again sometime ^_^
Until next time my lovely hobbits ♥

18 comments:

  1. Stunning look! I think I want that now too.. haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! :D Like I said on Facebook, I'm dying for my Shiro stuff to come in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear! I hope you love this collection too!

      Delete
  3. This MU is awesome :O ! The colors are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bold crease outline, such an interesting look! And the shadows look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yes cut-creases are quite interesting, aren't they?
      :)

      Delete
  5. This is gorgeous. I can't wait to try and recreate the look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~!
      I would love to see you recreate it!

      Delete
  6. This is TOO pretty! The crease is so, so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 'Lingered in Twilight' is such a gorgeous shade :3 Beautiful look - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it one of my favorites colors from this Shiro Cosmetics collection!

      Delete
  8. I'm really a fan of the sharp crease ;)
    cute

    BARBARELLA maquill-ARTE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy!!! I LOVE the hair!!! The cut-crease goes so well with the hair!;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^