Sunday, January 27, 2013

NOTD: Pink Glitters

Greetings from the Dark Side~

I've neglected from doing any nail posts because my nails have been really crazy as of late. They grow long, then they break or they are all uneven >_<" 
But, either ways, I'll show you the mani I'm sporting at the moment. 
I have on Cult Nails 'Princess' as a base with OPI's 'Teenage Dream' glitter on top of all my nails except the ring finger which has Essie's 'A Cut Above'.



I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Essie's 'A Cut Above'. It has to be one of my favorite glitters ever!! It looks so gorgeous~! If you have not tried it, I recommend you do!

3 comments:

  1. The mix of big and small glitters is so fun!

    Steph // Giveaway!! fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your accent nail the best, the pink glitter is so cool looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^