Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lac Attack 'Hogwarts'

Greetings from the Dark Side!

I feel like September is the official month for Harry Potter, so let us have more magical things inspired by the wizarding world! This nail polish shade is from the Lac Attack Magical Musings collection and it is called 'Hogwarts'. And if you are anything like me, you probably wish Hogwarts was real so you could have gone to school there!

Hogwarts has a clear base with lots and lots of silver, red, green, and blue  glitters. The glitter in this is quite small, and one coat covers most of the nail. I used one coat over Sinful Colors 'Ruby Ruby' polish, but you can use Hogwarts on its own if you want to. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the glitter colors represent the four Hogwarts houses (except that maybe Hufflepuff gets silver?) I don't know, but either way this is stunning! The pictures really do not do it any justice. In person, the glitter is so reflective and it makes your nails look magical! Really lovely glitter. 10 points for Lac Attack!




1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^