Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Hobbit Series: Fifteen Birds in Five Fir Trees

Hello everyone! I have another look using the Shiro Cosmetics There and Back Again collection inspired by The Hobbit! I've sort of been obsessed with green eyeshadow lately so I just had to use green tones for this look! I hope you like it :D 

"Fifteen birds in five fir-trees
their feathers were fanned in a fiery breeze!
But, funny little birds, they had no wings!
O what shall we do with the funny little things?
Roast 'em alive, or stew them in a pot;
fry them, boil them and eat them hot?" (The Hobbit).



                                                                   Products Used                                                                       
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Shiro Cosmetics There and Back Again Collection
   -'Fifteen Birds in Five Fir Trees' eyeshadow (lid)
   -'Wandering Wizard' eyeshadow (crease)
   -'Not Drawing Room Manners' eyeshadow (lower lash line)
-Urban Decay 24/7 pencil eyeliner 'Chaos'
-L'oreal Butterfly Effect mascara

-YSL Teint Resist Foundation
-Maybelline 'Golden Fuse' Baked Blush
-Armani Lip Maestro #401



17 comments:

  1. we saw hobbit 2 smogue ,yesterday, we were like fk fk nooo when it ended

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know I was the same! It was such a good ending though!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen the new hobbit movie! ugh I'm so disappointed in myself!
    Anyway, I love this look! The combination of green and orange was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Green shadows look really pretty on you!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel fairly reassured that I understood the title in about 5 seconds, haha! That aside, I really like your base makeup. :D Would love to see more purple/pink eyemakes, because I really like these 2 colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice!
      Thank you :D
      I will do my best to do some looks with purple and pink!

      Delete
  5. I love the mix of greens/olives you've used in this look, it's SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still need to see the movie! D:
    I love this look though, loving the greens too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is a very nice green! Do you know the "Collection to Rule them All" from Black Rose Minerals? That's my current obsession... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^