"Time is a tangled web. Try not to dwell on all the loose ends."
Here is another WoW inspired look for all of you, and another one inspired by the Dragon Aspects. This one is inspired by Nozdormu, The Timeless One. He is a "bronze dragon, with scales of a metallic golden-brown color, and can arrange sand to conform to his body, cementing into one definite form" (source). I used the artwork below for inspiration, using neutral colors (golds and browns) as well as a bright pop of blue. I am still super obsessed with using glitter so I threw some gold glitter into this as well! I hope you enjoy this tutorial :)
- Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
- Sugarpill 'Afterparty' and 'Tako' eyeshadow'
- Sugarpill 'Goldilux' pigment
- Makeup Geek 'Utopia' pigment
- Fyrinnae 'Damn Paladins'
- Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'The Timeless One' eyeshadow
- Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Dalek' eyeshadow
- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil Eyeliner 'Chaos'
- MAC 'Desires and Devices' liquid liner
- L'oreal Voluminous mascara
- Ardell lashes
Face & Lips
- Wet n Wild Cover All Foundation
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
- Hourglass 'Diffused Light' Ambient Powder
- Pumpkin & Poppy 'Evenstar' lip butter
1. Start of by priming your lids. I used my Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper before I applied any eyeshadow.
2. With a flat brush, apply any light neutral eyeshadow on the lid (preferably one with a blue sparkle!). Here I am using Fyrinnae's 'Damn Paladins' (I believe this was renamed 'Work Safe').
3. With a crease brush, apply a deeper golden- brown eyeshadow. To keep with the theme of this inspired look, I am using Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'The Timeless One' eyeshadow.
4. With the same crease brush, apply a deep golden eyeshadow on the outer portion of the lid. I used Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Dalek' eyeshadow.
5. With a large fluffy brush, apply a brow highlight. Here I used Sugarpill 'Tako' eyeshadow.
6. Line the waterline with a blue pencil liner. I am using Urban Decay's 24/7 eyeliner in 'Chaos'
7. Pat on a bright blue eyeshadow on the lower lash line. I am using Sugarpill's 'Afterparty' eyeshadow.
8. Apply mascara and lashes.
9. Instead of using plain black eyeliner, use a gold or bronze liquid liner on the upper lash line. I am uysing MAC 'Desires and Devices' liquid liner topped with Makeup Geek 'Utopia' pigment.
10. Lastly, apply a gold glitter on the center of the lash line. I am using Wet n Wild's Glitter Single in 'Brass' with a bit of Sugarpill 'Goldilux' on top.
Thank you for reading!