Sunday, February 26, 2012

Shiro Cosmetics The Tributes Collection Available Now

Being a huge fan of Shiro Cosmetics makeup, I have to quickly announce to you that the new collection based on the Hunger Games is available for purchase. I love The Hunger Games so undoubtedly, I will be purchasing colors for this collection!

Image from the Shiro Cosmetics website
I am SO excited! Not only for this collection but for the China Glaze one as well. And of course, for the movie! 

You buy the colors HERE and check some awesome swatches HERE.


May the odds be ever in your favor!

6 comments:

  1. Yup, just purchased the entire collection...
    I am terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice you find a lot of really nice eyeshadows, but sadly I don't think I can buy it in my country :(

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read and heard so much about the hunger games !!! I need to get myself the books ! and I'm gonna go see the movie aswell =)

    Very nice range of colours !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read the books yet (was going to see if I liked the movie...) but this collection looks really awesome

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^