Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tutorial: Aqua Sands

Hello everyone!

Today I want to share this look using three CUICU eyeshadows that were sent to me by KKCenterhk. This is a blue and brown look. Quick tip: if you want to make blue eyeshadow more wearable, then pair it with browns! Brown eyeshadow really tones down the brightness of the blue.I will have a review of these eyeshadows soon. Enjoy the tutorial~!



Products Used
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-CUICU Diamond eyeshadows #13, #9, #15 
-NYC Eyeshadow Duo in 'Heavenly' (shimmery white)
-Milani Liquif'Eye black eyeliner
-Prestige My Biggest Lashes mascara

Tutorial


1. On a primed lid, use a fluffy brush to apply a medium brown eyeshadow on the crease and outer V. I used CUICU #13.
2. With the same fluffy brush, apply a dark brown on the outer V to darken the look. I used CUICU #09.
3. Apply black eyeliner on the waterline and the dark brown on the lower lash line. I used Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner and CUICU #09 eyeshadow.
4. Apply a bright blue eyeshadow. I used CUICU #15. This color is similar to MAC Electric Eel eyeshadow. I also applied a shimmery white on the inner corner to brighten the look up a bit.
Lastly, apply mascara.



This is a simple way to use a super bright color without looking like a street walker. Lol. I don't mind having super bright colors, but this is a great alternative for all of you who are intimidated by bright eyeshadows. You should definitely give it a try!

Thank you for reading ♥

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Great tutorial Nancy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of your brown eyes with the blue turquoise eyeshadow =)
    excellent look, besos chica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'll have to give this look a try! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever using black on the waterline and brown on the lashline. Never thought of that and now I have to try it (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous look!! I wish I could do it, it's so pretty and I have brown eyes like you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty look, Nancy! It makes your brown eyes pop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^