Hiii dark siders ♥
It is almost that time of the year again. That day that a lot of people dread: Valentine's Day! It's time to get out your pink eyeshadows, blushes, and lipsticks! For those of you who like bolder looks for February 14th, here is a flirty, kickass pink and purple look you can rock! Personally, I will be going out to bars for the 14th, and this is something I would totally wear for that. It's fun and colorful, but still kind of sweet and girly.
- Fyrinnae 'Sakura' eyeshadow
- L'oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner
- Ardell#33 lashes
Face & Lips
- Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation
- Hard Candy 'Living Doll' blush
1. Start off this look by apply a primer/base. I just used my undereye concealer as a base.
2. With a Real Techniques blending brush, apply a plum/purple cream eyeshadow all over the lid. I used the Brija Cosmetics 'Glittering Assemblage' cream eyeshadow.
3. With a flat shader brush, apply a bright pink eyeshadow on the lid. Blend it into the plum cream eyeshadow. Here I used Victorian Disco Cosmetics 'Resolutions I won't Keep' eyeshadow.
4. Apply a white or pearl eyeliner on the waterline. I used Brija Cosmetics 'Wide Eyed' eyeliner pencil.
5. With a small brush, apply a bight purple eyeshadow along the lower lash line. I used Fyrinnae 'Parental Advisory' eyeshadow.
6. With the small brush, apply a shimmery pale pink on the inner and outer corners of the eye. I used Fyrinnae 'Sakura' eyeshadow.
7. Apply liquid eyeliner, mascara, and lashes.
Thank your for reading!