Greetings from the Dark Side~
Quickly, I want to share with you the look I wore today! This is also my first time using the new Wet n Wild palettes that I bought recently~ I wanted to do something with the mint green that was smokey and not too bright. This seems like a perfect spring smokey eye, if that even makes sense xD
-Wet n Wild 'Going in the Wild' Palette
-Milani Color Play Felt tip eyeliner
-YSL Faux Cils mascara
1. Apply the mint green on the lid. Make it as subtle or as bright as you want.
2. Apply the dark purple on the outer V and crease, and on the lower lash line.
3. Apply the taupe-brown on the crease. This will make this look smokey and the mint-green really subtle and wearable.
4. Apply the bright purple on the lower lash line, blending into the dark purple.
5. Eyeliner and mascara time!
You are done! Now go nuts and have fun with this semi-bright smokey eye!