Greetings from the Dark Side!
I am happy and sad to announce that this is the last of the Diablo 3 looks! I was going to be done after completing the looks for the classes, but I really liked the Enchantress so I wanted to do an inspired look.
The Enchantress is probably one of the most colorful characters in Diablo 3. I liked her outfits and the voice actress' accent! I also thought she looked the most girly out of all the characters and I wanted to play around with that. She inspired me to do a very simple, yet slightly edgy look that is fun and different. I used peachy browns, pinks, and a bit of green to create this look and I hope you like it :D
|A simpler look with just pinks|
|And a slightly more dramatic look with a bit of purple and black added|
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Wet n Wild 'Greed' Palette (peachy brown, matter ivory, and matte black eyeshadows)
-Lime Crime d'Antoinette Pallette (pastel pink eyeshadow)
-Sugarpill 'Love+' and 'Poison Plum' eyeshadows
-Milani Color Play black eyeliner
-Rimmer ScandalEyes 'Nude' eyeliner
-YSL Faux Cils mascara
-Lioele Super Snail Gold BB Cream
-MAC 'Coygirl' Blush
-Revlon 'Sweet Tart' Lip Butter
-Pumpkin & Poppy 'Lady of Light' Highlighter
1. Use you handy-dandy eye primer! Starting off with a good eye base is always important ^_^
2. With a fluffy crease brush, apply a matte tan or peach toned brown eyeshadow on the crease and lower lash line. I used the peachy brown from the Wet n Wild 'Greed' Palette.
3. With the same brush, apply a matte white or ivory shade and apply it all over the lid (except on the areas you applied the brown).
4. With a small angled brush, apply a magenta pink color just above the crease. I used a mixture of Lime Crime's 'Royal Flush' (light pink) eyeshadow and Sugarpill's "Love+' (red) eyeshadow.
5. Use a shimmery iridescent green and very lightly apply it on the lid. I used Mon Ennui Cosmetics 'Saltwater & Seafoam' eyeshadow.
6. Apply black liquid liner.
7. Apply a nude or white pencil liner on the waterline. I used Rimmel's ScandalEyes 'Nude' liner (which is amazing BTW).
8. Apply mascara :D
*To make the darker look, just add a dark purple (Sugarpill 'Poison Plum') on the outer part of the crease and a little bit of black eyeshadow on the lower lash line.
Hope you enjoyed this simple and edgy look inspired by the Enchantress!
Thank you all for reading and for supporting my blog ♥