Sunday, March 23, 2014

Empties #9


1. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant
I believe I have mentioned this product before along with one other PC product. I freaking love this product so much! I have purchased about 4 bottles already and I notice a huge difference when I don't use this. I stopped using this about 3 months ago (I started using a few other skin care products), and I recently noticed that my pores looked really bad. I started using this again a month go, and I immediately noticed that my pores looked cleaner and smaller. This stuff also is great for acne-prone skin and for overall exfoliation. I can't say enough good things about this stuff! I would most definitely purchase this again!!

2. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water
I bought this small sample size at Sephora a while ago because I was curious about it. If you don't know what micellar water or cleansing water is, it is basically a makeup remover that feels just like water; it is not oily at all. I love Bioderma's micellar water, but I hate that I can only buy it online. I thought this stuff might be a good replacement for Bioderma and I can purchase it at Sephora which is really close to my house. I did really like this one, it worked pretty much the same as the Bioderma one. They both remove makeup really well and have a similar texture! However, I think the Koh Gen Do one is a bit more expensive than Bioderma. I think I will mull it over and see which of the two I prefer to buy...I would repurchase if I did not want to buy Bioderma online.

3. Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path Perfume
Ah this perfume smells so good! This is one of my favorite perfumes and I am sad that I finished it up. I will have to buy another one. This stuff smells so good that I have had three men come up to me and ask me what perfume I'm wearing because they really like it and want to buy it for their girlfriends. I guess this is a scent that both women and men really like because it is not very strong, but still has a nice floral and slightly musky scent. I would definitely repurchase this!

4. L'oreal Lash Out Butterfly Mascara
This mascara was alright. I liked the unique fan-like brush, but the formula left a lot to be desired. I would not repurchase this.

5. L'oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Excess Mascara
I really do not like this mascara. The brush is okay, but the formula is too clumpy and too moist. This just gave me very clumpy lashes! I would not repurchase.


Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^