Saturday, June 11, 2011

Zoya 'Akyra'

I want to apologize for my lack of nail polish posts. I have wanted to swatch so many nail polishes, but my nails are very uneven at the moment, and they just don't want to cooperate.
I also want to apologize for the crappy swatches! But anyways, at least you will be able to see the color!

Price and Avalability
$7. I bought this at Nugget :D

Akyra
Is a shimmery, darkened green/teal. I love the color, and I have no dupes for this!

Formula
A little sheer and watery. 2-3 coats needed to get really opaque color. The amount of coats does not bother me, but they just take so long to dry. For a sheer polish, it takes waaaay too long to dry. I absolutely hate the formula of this polish.
Sheer+long drying time= No good!

Swatches
Verdict
I hate the formula, but the color is beautiful! I think I will just suck it up and deal with the fact that the formula sucks. This is the first Zoya I have used that has a crappy formula, so I was very surprised!


4 comments:

  1. have you ever tried the fast drying thingie from OPI??? its really good one little drop it dries everything soooo fast~~~~


    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got it from a Duo nail thing from my local drug store but instead of a brush, it comes with a pipette~~~so you can just drop like 1 drop then it will dry a whole nail~~~


    jessy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a nice color! =) Sorry to hear though you hated the formula.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nails are really weak so I use Nailtiques as my base coat and it's really helped strengthen and grow my nails! You should check it out! And I use Seche Vite top coat and it dries really fast!! The best!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^