Thursday, June 2, 2011

EOTD: Lime Crime 'Medusa' and 'Siren' #1

Hi lovelies ♥

Today, I have one of two looks I did using two pigments from Lime Crime. I used 'Medusa', a really dark, blacked, green (almost looks more like a black with subtle green shimmer), and 'Siren', a shimmery flat out red. Both colors are really pigmented and 'Siren' is a really unique color. I don't see many reds out there, and this red is really cool. I hope you guys enjoy ^_^

This look was inspired by the Dolly Wink look that I recreated. It was a look worn by Tsubasa Masuwaka. Check that eye look HERE.

Warning: This look is not for the faint hearted! Not everyone will like like this, but I personally love wearing dark and bold colors! 





What I used:
~UD Primer Potion
~Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
~Lime Crime 'Medusa'
~Lime Crime 'Siren'
~KKCenterhk Lashes [1/3 of the lash that I cut]
~CG Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
~MAC 239 flat shader brush
~MAC 217 blending brush
~Tokidoki liner brush

How I Achieved this Look:
1. I applied my primer and Pixie Epoxy. This is completely optional but it makes the eyeshadows look much better.
2.I applied 'Medusa' to my lid using my 239 brush, packing on on the color. I made sure to get the color on my inner corners and pushed the color slightly past the crease.
3. Then, I used my liner brush and applied 'Siren" on my lower lash line. I had also applied Pixie Epoxy on my lower lash line prior to applying 'Siren' to make sure the color would stay put.
4.Using my 217 blending brush, I blended out 'Medusa' on my crease to smoke it out slightly.
5.Then using the 217, I used the tiniest amount of 'Siren' and applied it on the crease. It gives that area a very subtle reddish shimmer.
6.Applied falsies and mascara~
AND BAM! YOUR DONE <3


I personally really like this look. It is not subtle at all! Not necessarily something I would wear everyday though, but it is cool for like nights out, or concerts or church or whatever. Just kidding! I would never wear this to church! The priest would probably try to exorcise me right then and there.

I hope you guys enjoy this look. Would you wear this? Or is this way too much for you?

8 comments:

  1. I would wear this only for party because I usually like to wear a more natural look when going out:) You did a great job and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i luv that looks~~~luv the pop of orange~~~~


    jessy
    threenothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a bold and awesome EOTD! :) And yes, it would look great for night outs or even pictorials. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very dramatic look! But I love it on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy moly, this is gorgeous! I *love* how bold and dramatic it is, very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some dark and bold colors as well :D
    You're making me want some lime crime shadows now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!! This is so you (and me lol), I want to try this look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^