Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fyrinnae EOTD: Steam Punk

Hello ^_~ Thank you all for your thoughts and comments on my Rant on Racism :D I learned a lot from all of you and I truly appreciate that you guys took the time to read it!

Following my Fyrinnae series, here is a look using two of the colors that were released with the Halloween collection. This look is a little different, and not something I would usually wear. But I thought it was an interesting and weird mix!



Products Used
-Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
-Fyrinnae 'Steampunk' (reformulated version)
-Fyrinnae 'Are You My Mummy?' (Love the Doctor Who reference!)
-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (I used the matte black called Blackout)
-MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline
-Wet N Wild white eyeliner (on waterline)
-Yanqina mascara

I don't know if this is something I would actually wear again. I thought the combination was a little odd! The look does remind me of the Steam Punk style, and Fyrinnae did such a great job with the color Steam Punk! It is such a great brown/purple color! 'Are you my Mommy?' is way more complex in person; my camera makes it look very flat.

Would you wear these eyeshadows?

18 comments:

  1. I love it, you should wear it as much as you like, love the lower lash line shade ;-0

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Steampunk! I've been wearing it quite a bit lately. I think the combo looks great Nancy. Great job as per usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @CottonCandyINK: Thanks dear :)

    @Charisse: It is sucha great color, I <3 it too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous, the color combo is very unique yet goes together perfectly.
    Loving Your blog!

    lionsandmakeup.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love this, the pop of green on the top ties it together so well and expertly applied as always :D you're so good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steam punk is beautiful. I think the highlight with Are you my mummy? on the upper lid is done so well because I actually thought it was just the light reflecting before I saw the tracing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is really lovely. I am new to indie companies, and might just have to start with Fyrinnae.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think its a great look~~~i luv how intense the colour is, i think its good for night time, but i luv the hint of green on your lower lashline~~


    Jessy

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING SEEK THE SLEEK! I'VE SHARED THIS POST TO MY TWITTER: @tiodang + RECOMMEND THIS POST TO GOOGLE , HOPE U WILL DO THE SAME TO MY POST.
    IT'S TRULY AN HONOR HAVING YOU AS MY BLOG MEMBER.
    i will keep in touch with your blog! as long as you leave a comment and share my posts too :D THANKS!
    let me know your twitter acc, so everytime i share your post to my twitter, i can mention you.
    feel free to mention me on twitter if u want me to check out your new post & comment it! + list me on twitter, so i know u're my follower. if you want me to promote your blog on my blog,
    CONTACT ME: CHEERINGWINDA@YAHOO.COM
    *YOU CAN ADD ME ON FACEBOOK, I WILL ALWAYS CONFIRM MY FOLLOWERS :D
    LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. This color combo is so cool. I can see black, taupe, gold and some silver in it too. The eye makeup looks very vampy, punky, and glam all at the same time. :)

    As for the Lip Butter, definitely pick at least one of them up. I really love it's kinda like a three-in-one lip product, but for a reasonable price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing! The color combo is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great with darker colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this looks great on you. I love how the steam punk color has a lil bit of red in it. another great look xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've tied the colours so well together I don't think it's odd at all! I love the pop of green!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your lookis greatn you should totally wear it more often ! I love the mix if colours it really looks great !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^