Saturday, November 19, 2011

FOTD: Transition Metals

Hello ^_^ How are you all doing? I am great! I love Saturdays :D
I have a more neutral look to share with you all. Hope you enjoy~



 Products Used (Eyes)
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-Urban Decay 15th Anniversary Palette (Chase, Midnight 15, and M.I.A.)
-Wet n Wild 'Petal Pusher' Palette
-Yanqina mascara


I used Chase (a pigmented gold) in the inner 1/3 of the eye. Then I used Midnight 15 (a silvery beige) o the center of the lid. I used M.I.A. ( a dark, chocolate brown) on the outer 1/3 of the eye.
Make sure to blend the colors slightly and to transition them well; you don't want any harsh lines.
Lastly, I applied a purple with copper shimmers (from the Petal Pusher Palette) on the lower lash line.


Products Used (Face)
-Skin79 Oriental BB Cream
-Cream blush than comes with the Skin79 BB Cream
-Estee Lauder Modern Mercury highlighter
-Jack Black lip balm




Thanks for reading! <3


24 comments:

  1. Your blending skills blow my mind, seriously. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Stephanie C: Thank you so much!! I have learned a lot! I think it just takes a lot of practice :)

    @Yasinisi: Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE this look so much, i don't think you understand this is like the best color combo in the world! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @CottonCandyINK: Aww thank you. Haha, it is a really awecome combo, I have to admit. This is how I like to wear neutrals :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is one more gorgeous look you've done today ! I seriously need more skills ! I find it hard to get my makeup in a shape that suits my eye shape (if you get what I mean). Superbe colours and again I can try and recreate it with the palette =) *happy*

    The Fifth Element must be the film I've watched the most in my life ! I can't get enough of it ! I used to watch it every week at some point !

    xxx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really beautiful. The gold looks so metallic, and your blending skills are amazing. How do you take such crisp pictures by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I just knew the colours were from the UD 15th, haha! I love using those colours too. Your makeup is so pretty, as always. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect blending, as usual! The pigtails are cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! I need to give my Midnight 15 more love.

    ReplyDelete
  11. IA, your blending skills are awesome! What camera do you use Nancy? I'm in the market for one and your pics always look so clear and crisp (if that makes sense?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg this look is BEAUTIFUL. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, you have created a gorgeous eye makeup Nancy, love your FOTD <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. very very pretty! shall try this with my UD 15 anniv. palette too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this look! It's a lot more wearable for me since I'm not really used to too dramatic looks. You are so good at blending the colors together seamlessly :) I have the Oriental Gold bb cream too and love it - I've been using it daily for a few months now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a great look!!! you look fabulous!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. I NEED THAT PALETTE!!! I love gold eye shadows on you!!! they're just perfect for your skin tone :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love shimmers on eyes

    nice blog

    www.taa.ge

    ReplyDelete
  19. SO GORGEOUS!!! *_* A really really pretty neutral color eye look. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Why don't my attempts look this perfect? d:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^