Monday, March 26, 2012

Victorian Disco Tutorial: Simply Orange

Hello lovely readers! How are you all doing?
I am so tired! I just went to a A Skylit Drive concert last night and I am still feeling tired from it!
As I had promised, here is a simple look using the Victorian Wakka x Lulu duo. I kept this to be a simple orange look to match the ever-popular orange/coral trend.




Products Used
Eyes
-Lime Crime Eyeshadow Helper
-Victorian Disco 'Wakka x Lulu' duo
-Dolly Wink liquid liner
-Maybelline Illegal Length mascara

Face and Lips
-Skin79 Oriental BB Cream 
-MAC 'Eversun' Blush
-Lime Crime 'My Beautiful Rocket' Lipstick


Tutorial

1. Apply your primer and pat Wakka on the lid and wing it out ever so slightly.

2. Then apply liquid liner and mascara. I also applied the smallest amount of Lulu on the lower lash line.


That is pretty much it. This is very simple to do, but Wakka is such a gorgeous orange-copper shade and it works very well on its own. I also followed up with a bright orange lip.




Don't be afraid to wear orange! You don't have to wear the orange eye and lip together if you are not comfortable with it. Personally, I don't care. I liked how it look ^_^ 

Thank you all for reading! And a warm welcome to my new followers and readers! ♥


7 comments:

  1. LOVE the orange!! i've been really into rusty orange & copper shadows lately. great tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shade of orange is off the wall! It looks fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour on you! Also: totally jealous of your liner skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yippee i love orange and monochrome eye-lip looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this! It's simple, but the overall result is very striking and yet really wearable. Thanks for the breakdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous orange! I just might buy it. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment <3 I appreciate every single comment I receive ^_^